These red acrylic tokens are cut in the shape of a heart or blood drop, and you can use them as wound or health tokens in all sorts of games. Try using these little hearts and blood drops to replace and upgrade cardboard tokens or generic cubes, for tracking stats or hit point pools in tabletop RPG or wargames, or even turn counters, victory points, and whatever else you can think of. Let us know what you end up using them for!
8 designs (named clockwise in the photo)
Heart – Bandaid
Heart – Break
Drop – Stitches
Drop – Bandaid
Drop – Glint
Heart – Stitches
Heart – 3 Drops
Drop – Plain
If you’ve never played with acrylic tokens, you’re in for a treat. It feels a bit extravagant, but if you really enjoy a game it also makes it feel unique and special.
Treat yo’ self! Or a friend. These make fantastic gifts for your geeky friends as well.
Pro tip: Hide some hearts around the house for your partner to find. We’ve been doing this for years. Tag some pics #hideandseeklove on Instagram and Twitter so we can see them!
Get more from your board games — Custom tokens just look cool. Admit it.
- Wow factor — Make your friends totes jelly. They’ll want their own.
- Make it personal — Customize your favorite board games to your style.
- Replace basic components — Replace generic cubes or pieces with something more thematic.
- Stay focused — Give yourself something to fidget with between turns.
- Life happens — Replace worn, lost or damaged cardboard tokens or accessories.
- Make it last — Lasercut acrylic (plastic) tokens are crazy durable and spill / pet resistant.
Estimated Delivery: Wednesday, December 9th (US delivery)
International: Customs duty or tariff paid by the recipient.
Safety Note: These are somewhat small pieces, so keep out of reach of children, please.
All company and product names are for identification of recommended uses. In-use photos and recommended compatible games are only suggestions. This is a third-party component upgrade or accessory created and designed by Beam Geeks. All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Beam Geeks. Use of these names, trademarks, and brands does not imply endorsement.