What is it?
A set of 50 upgrade energy tokens can be used to keep track of energy points for your King of Tokyo and King of New York board games. These round, transparent neon-green plastic energy tokens feature etched lightning bolt designs on both sides. They’re designed to replace the green energy cubes for King of Tokyo and King of New York, but you can use these board game pieces to upgrade all kinds of other table games.
The color is a bright fluorescent green that glows brilliantly in the light so it fits well with the design of games like King of Tokyo, giving off an eerie radiated vibe.
What we think you’ll love about these custom board game pieces.
With their small size and sturdy feel in the hand, these custom components make for great fidget items when you’re waiting for your turn. Toss ‘em around, stack ‘em up, spin ‘em… Just don’t forget to spend your energy tokens on that Extra Head when it comes up.
• Thickness – 1/8″ (3.17 mm)
• Width – 0.75″ (19 mm)
• Height – 0.75″ (19 mm)
Get more from your board games — Custom tokens just look cool. Admit it.
- Wow factor — Make your friends totes jelly. They’ll want their own.
- Make it personal — Customize your favorite board games to your style.
- Replace basic components — Replace generic cubes or pieces with something more thematic.
- Stay focused — Give yourself something to fidget with between turns.
- Life happens — Replace worn, lost or damaged cardboard tokens or accessories.
- Make it last — Lasercut acrylic (plastic) tokens are crazy durable and spill / pet resistant.
Estimated Delivery: Wednesday, December 9th (US delivery)
International: Customs duty or tariff paid by the recipient.
Safety Note: These are somewhat small pieces, so keep out of reach of children, please.
All company and product names are for identification of recommended uses. In-use photos and recommended compatible games are only suggestions. This is a third-party component upgrade or accessory created and designed by Beam Geeks. All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Beam Geeks. Use of these names, trademarks, and brands does not imply endorsement.